Free SEO Tools to Increase your Site Rank in SERP
Increase your site rank with White Hat SEO Techniques and a few Free SEO Tools
1. Google Search Console
Google Search Console is an incredibly important tool for webmasters. If you want to maximize your search traffic, then you need to add your site to the search console and use the statistics to improve your ranking and get better SEO ideas to get ranked better in the SERP. Below is a most used tools used by SEO Webmasters in the Google Search Console property:
- URL Inspection
- Security and Manual Actions
2. Google Ads Keyword Planner
The Google Ads Keyword Planner is a tool that enables you to research keywords for Google search. With this tool you can get some good ideas for keywords and phrases to increase the website visibility in the search engines and get better ranking on the SERP results pages.
3. Mobile-Friendly Test
Google’s mobile-friendly test tool can help you see whether your site performs and functions optimally on mobile.
The Lighthouse tool is a free tool by Google that you can use to audit your pages for performance, accessibility, usability best practices and SEO.
5. PageSpeed Insights
The PageSpeed Insights tool is very useful to to optimize the loading times of your site.
This article is just a baby and we will try to increase this list with additional Free SEO tools that can help you to increase your website rank and visibility in the search engines. Remember all tools from the list above are part of your White Hat SEO.
To install the Lighthouse extension for Google Chrome: Download Google Chrome for Desktop. Install the Lighthouse Chrome Extension from the Chrome Webstore. To run an audit: …
Wordpress Resources | Snippets | Themes
- How to remove Genesis Framework post meta along with the Footer wrap on blog loop and single.php?
- What Atom IDE Plugins I use on my set up?
- How to Display FAQs Featured Snippet in Google SERP?
- What does the_content and get_the_content do in WordPress?
- How to change Dash icon color in WordPress admin menu with CSS?
Do you need a custom Wordpress Template?
You are on the right place if you need specific design, functions or template/s for your WordPress website. Did you ever ask some of the Questions Below?
- How do I create a custom WordPress template?
- How customisable is WordPress?
- How much does a custom WordPress theme cost?
- How do I edit the content of my WordPress site?
- How do I create a menu in Wordpress?
- What is the default template in Wordpress?
- How do I upload a theme to Wordpress?
- How do I create a new page in Wordpress?
- How do I add a template to Wordpress?
- How do I add a subpage in Wordpress?
- How old is Wordpress?
- What are Wordpress pages?
- How can I create a template?
- How do I change my theme in Wordpress?
- What is a taxonomy in Wordpress?
- Can you copy a page in Wordpress?
- How do I convert HTML to Wordpress?
- How do I change the layout of one page in Wordpress?
- How do I set a front page in Wordpress?
- How do I change the layout of my Wordpress blog?
- How do I change the header in Wordpress?
- How do I change the header text in Wordpress?
- How do I edit the top bar in Wordpress?
- How do I change the top header in Wordpress?
- How do I change my logo in Wordpress?
- How do I edit headers and footers in Wordpress?
- How do I hide the admin bar in Wordpress?
- How do I hide the toolbar in Wordpress?
- How do I edit text on a Wordpress site?
- How do I remove the Powered by Wordpress?
- How do I change my social media links on Wordpress?
- How do I add my Instagram feed to Wordpress?
- How do I link Facebook to my Wordpress website?