Google Analytics for Beginners – Unit 2: The Google Analytics layout
Unit 2: The Google Analytics layout
Complete Google Analytics for Beginners ( VIDEO + Answers )
Google Analytics for Beginners shows new users how to create an account, implement tracking code, and set up data filters. You’ll learn how to navigate the Google Analytics interface and reports, and set up dashboards and shortcuts. The course will also demonstrate how to analyze basic Audience, Acquisition, and Behavior reports, and set up goals and campaign tracking.
- Unit 1: Introducing Google Analytics
- Lesson 1: Why digital analytics?
- Lesson 2: How Google Analytics works
- Lesson 3: Google Analytics setup
- Lesson 4: How to set up views with filters
- Unit 2: The Google Analytics layout
- Lesson 1: Navigating Google Analytics
- Lesson 2: Understanding overview reports
- Lesson 3: Understanding full reports
- Lesson 4: How to share reports
- Lesson 5: How to set up dashboards and shortcuts
- Unit 3: Basic Reporting
- Lesson 1: Audience reports
- Lesson 2: Acquisition reports
- Lesson 3: Behavior reports
- Unit 4: Basic Campaign and Conversion Tracking
- Lesson 1: How to measure Custom Campaigns
- Lesson 2: Tracking campaigns with the URL Builder
- Lesson 3: Use Goals to measure business objectives
- Lesson 4: How to measure Google Ads campaigns
- Lesson 5: Course review and next steps
Watch how to get Take 10/10 (100%) and Pass the Course for Google Analytics for Beginners Unit 2: The Google Analytics layout in 30 Seconds
Check the questions and Answers below about Unit 2: The Google Analytics layout
1. What feature would be used to compare two date ranges in a report?
- Hourly, Day, Week, Month views in the time graph
- Real-time reports
- Date range comparison
- Account selector
2. What does the “Users” metric measure?
- The total number of visits to your website
- Users that had at least one session on your site in the given date range
- Users that landed on the homepage of your website
- Users who have signed up to an email newsletter on your website
3. What is the “Bounce Rate” in Google Analytics?
- The number of times unique users returned to your website in a given time period
- The percentage of sessions in which a user exits from your homepage
- The percentage of total site exits
- The percentage of visits when a user landed on your website and exited without any interactions
4. What is a “dimension” in Google Analytics?
- The total amount of revenue a business has made in a given date range.
- An attribute of a data set that can be organized for better analysis.
- A comparison of data between two date ranges.
- A report that offers information about your audience.
5. What is a “metric” in Google Analytics?
- A dimension that can help you analyze site performance.
- The dates in your date range.
- A segment of data separated out in a report for comparison.
- The numbers in a data set often paired with dimensions.
6. What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?
- An additional widget you can add to a dashboard for more specific analysis.
- An additional metric you can add to a report for more specific analysis.
- An additional dimension you can add to a report for more specific analysis.
- A visualization that allows you to understand the impact of your data.
7. Which Google Analytics visualization compares report data to the website average?
- Pivot view
- Comparison view
- Performance view
- Percentage view
8. How can the amount of data in a sampled Google Analytics report be increased?
- Apply additional filters
- Remove the Secondary Dimension
- Choose “Faster response” in the sampling pulldown menu
- Choose “Greater precision” in the sampling pulldown menu
9. When selecting “Share Template Link” in the dashboard, what will be shared?
- Dashboard only
- Data only
- Dashboard and data
- Neither dashboard nor data
10. When a dashboard is shared, users can edit the dashboard configuration.
Wordpress Resources | Snippets | Themes
Do you need a custom Wordpress Template?
You are on the right place if you need specific design, functions or template/s for your WordPress website. Did you ever ask some of the Questions Below?
- How do I create a custom WordPress template?
- How customisable is WordPress?
- How much does a custom WordPress theme cost?
- How do I edit the content of my WordPress site?
- How do I create a menu in Wordpress?
- What is the default template in Wordpress?
- How do I upload a theme to Wordpress?
- How do I create a new page in Wordpress?
- How do I add a template to Wordpress?
- How do I add a subpage in Wordpress?
- How old is Wordpress?
- What are Wordpress pages?
- How can I create a template?
- How do I change my theme in Wordpress?
- What is a taxonomy in Wordpress?
- Can you copy a page in Wordpress?
- How do I convert HTML to Wordpress?
- How do I change the layout of one page in Wordpress?
- How do I set a front page in Wordpress?
- How do I change the layout of my Wordpress blog?
- How do I change the header in Wordpress?
- How do I change the header text in Wordpress?
- How do I edit the top bar in Wordpress?
- How do I change the top header in Wordpress?
- How do I change my logo in Wordpress?
- How do I edit headers and footers in Wordpress?
- How do I hide the admin bar in Wordpress?
- How do I hide the toolbar in Wordpress?
- How do I edit text on a Wordpress site?
- How do I remove the Powered by Wordpress?
- How do I change my social media links on Wordpress?
- How do I add my Instagram feed to Wordpress?
- How do I link Facebook to my Wordpress website?