Google Analytics for Beginners – Unit 2: The Google Analytics layout
Unit 2: The Google Analytics layout
Complete Google Analytics for Beginners ( VIDEO + Answers )
- Unit 1: Introducing Google Analytics
- Lesson 1: Why digital analytics?
- Lesson 2: How Google Analytics works
- Lesson 3: Google Analytics setup
- Lesson 4: How to set up views with filters
- Unit 2: The Google Analytics layout
- Lesson 1: Navigating Google Analytics
- Lesson 2: Understanding overview reports
- Lesson 3: Understanding full reports
- Lesson 4: How to share reports
- Lesson 5: How to set up dashboards and shortcuts
- Unit 3: Basic Reporting
- Lesson 1: Audience reports
- Lesson 2: Acquisition reports
- Lesson 3: Behavior reports
- Unit 4: Basic Campaign and Conversion Tracking
- Lesson 1: How to measure Custom Campaigns
- Lesson 2: Tracking campaigns with the URL Builder
- Lesson 3: Use Goals to measure business objectives
- Lesson 4: How to measure Google Ads campaigns
- Lesson 5: Course review and next steps
Watch how to get Take 10/10 (100%) and Pass the Course for Google Analytics for Beginners Unit 2: The Google Analytics layout in 30 Seconds
Check the questions and Answers below about Unit 2: The Google Analytics layout
1. What feature would be used to compare two date ranges in a report?
- Hourly, Day, Week, Month views in the time graph
- Real-time reports
- Date range comparison
- Account selector
2. What does the “Users” metric measure?
- The total number of visits to your website
- Users that had at least one session on your site in the given date range
- Users that landed on the homepage of your website
- Users who have signed up to an email newsletter on your website
3. What is the “Bounce Rate” in Google Analytics?
- The number of times unique users returned to your website in a given time period
- The percentage of sessions in which a user exits from your homepage
- The percentage of total site exits
- The percentage of visits when a user landed on your website and exited without any interactions
4. What is a “dimension” in Google Analytics?
- The total amount of revenue a business has made in a given date range.
- An attribute of a data set that can be organized for better analysis.
- A comparison of data between two date ranges.
- A report that offers information about your audience.
5. What is a “metric” in Google Analytics?
- A dimension that can help you analyze site performance.
- The dates in your date range.
- A segment of data separated out in a report for comparison.
- The numbers in a data set often paired with dimensions.
6. What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?
- An additional widget you can add to a dashboard for more specific analysis.
- An additional metric you can add to a report for more specific analysis.
- An additional dimension you can add to a report for more specific analysis.
- A visualization that allows you to understand the impact of your data.
7. Which Google Analytics visualization compares report data to the website average?
- Pivot view
- Comparison view
- Performance view
- Percentage view
8. How can the amount of data in a sampled Google Analytics report be increased?
- Apply additional filters
- Remove the Secondary Dimension
- Choose “Faster response” in the sampling pulldown menu
- Choose “Greater precision” in the sampling pulldown menu
9. When selecting “Share Template Link” in the dashboard, what will be shared?
- Dashboard only
- Data only
- Dashboard and data
- Neither dashboard nor data
10. When a dashboard is shared, users can edit the dashboard configuration.
Quickly Display Featured FAQ’s Make a plan and create a road map and Scale your idea. Before you start displaying your pages with …
The WordPress functions the_content and get_the_content are used to pull the main text area from the page or post. The difference between them …
Change the default color for dash icon in the admin menu Probably you have this question when you create a Custom WordPress Theme …
To install the Lighthouse extension for Google Chrome: Download Google Chrome for Desktop. Install the Lighthouse Chrome Extension from the Chrome Webstore. To run an audit: …
Increase your site rank with White Hat SEO Techniques and a few Free SEO Tools 1. Google Search Console Google Search Console is …
Wordpress Resources | Snippets | Themes
Do you need a custom Wordpress Template?
You are on the right place if you need specific design, functions or template/s for your WordPress website. Did you ever ask some of the Questions Below?
- How do I create a custom WordPress template?
- How customisable is WordPress?
- How much does a custom WordPress theme cost?
- How do I edit the content of my WordPress site?
- How do I create a menu in Wordpress?
- What is the default template in Wordpress?
- How do I upload a theme to Wordpress?
- How do I create a new page in Wordpress?
- How do I add a template to Wordpress?
- How do I add a subpage in Wordpress?
- How old is Wordpress?
- What are Wordpress pages?
- How can I create a template?
- How do I change my theme in Wordpress?
- What is a taxonomy in Wordpress?
- Can you copy a page in Wordpress?
- How do I convert HTML to Wordpress?
- How do I change the layout of one page in Wordpress?
- How do I set a front page in Wordpress?
- How do I change the layout of my Wordpress blog?
- How do I change the header in Wordpress?
- How do I change the header text in Wordpress?
- How do I edit the top bar in Wordpress?
- How do I change the top header in Wordpress?
- How do I change my logo in Wordpress?
- How do I edit headers and footers in Wordpress?
- How do I hide the admin bar in Wordpress?
- How do I hide the toolbar in Wordpress?
- How do I edit text on a Wordpress site?
- How do I remove the Powered by Wordpress?
- How do I change my social media links on Wordpress?
- How do I add my Instagram feed to Wordpress?
- How do I link Facebook to my Wordpress website?