General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- WP Snipp Ninja needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given WP Snipp Ninja permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in WP Snipp Ninja legitimate interests
- WP Snipp Ninja needs to comply with the law
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
WP Snipp Ninja follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, WP Snipp Ninja uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Note that WP Snipp Ninja has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Pary Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
WP Snipp Ninja does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Hello, In this article, I will show you how to remove the footer wrap when removing the post meta in the Genesis Framework. …
Hello, When I started using Atom as my code editor, I greatly improved the code I produce and the time it takes. One …
Quickly Display Featured FAQ’s Make a plan and create a road map and Scale your idea. Before you start displaying your pages with …
The WordPress functions the_content and get_the_content are used to pull the main text area from the page or post. The difference between them …
Change the default color for dash icon in the admin menu Probably you have this question when you create a Custom WordPress Theme …
To install the Lighthouse extension for Google Chrome: Download Google Chrome for Desktop. Install the Lighthouse Chrome Extension from the Chrome Webstore. To run an audit: …
Wordpress Resources | Snippets | Themes
- How to remove Genesis Framework post meta along with the Footer wrap on blog loop and single.php?
- What Atom IDE Plugins I use on my set up?
- How to Display FAQs Featured Snippet in Google SERP?
- What do the_content and get_the_content do in WordPress?
- How to change Dash icon color in WordPress admin menu with CSS?
Do you need a custom Wordpress Template?
You are on the right place if you need specific design, functions or template/s for your WordPress website. Did you ever ask some of the Questions Below?
- How do I create a custom WordPress template?
- How customisable is WordPress?
- How much does a custom WordPress theme cost?
- How do I edit the content of my WordPress site?
- How do I create a menu in Wordpress?
- What is the default template in Wordpress?
- How do I upload a theme to Wordpress?
- How do I create a new page in Wordpress?
- How do I add a template to Wordpress?
- How do I add a subpage in Wordpress?
- How old is Wordpress?
- What are Wordpress pages?
- How can I create a template?
- How do I change my theme in Wordpress?
- What is a taxonomy in Wordpress?
- Can you copy a page in Wordpress?
- How do I convert HTML to Wordpress?
- How do I change the layout of one page in Wordpress?
- How do I set a front page in Wordpress?
- How do I change the layout of my Wordpress blog?
- How do I change the header in Wordpress?
- How do I change the header text in Wordpress?
- How do I edit the top bar in Wordpress?
- How do I change the top header in Wordpress?
- How do I change my logo in Wordpress?
- How do I edit headers and footers in Wordpress?
- How do I hide the admin bar in Wordpress?
- How do I hide the toolbar in Wordpress?
- How do I edit text on a Wordpress site?
- How do I remove the Powered by Wordpress?
- How do I change my social media links on Wordpress?
- How do I add my Instagram feed to Wordpress?
- How do I link Facebook to my Wordpress website?