Unit 2: The Google Analytics layout
Complete Google Analytics for Beginners ( VIDEO + Answers )
- Unit 1: Introducing Google Analytics
- Lesson 1: Why digital analytics?
- Lesson 2: How Google Analytics works
- Lesson 3: Google Analytics setup
- Lesson 4: How to set up views with filters
- Unit 2: The Google Analytics layout
- Lesson 1: Navigating Google Analytics
- Lesson 2: Understanding overview reports
- Lesson 3: Understanding full reports
- Lesson 4: How to share reports
- Lesson 5: How to set up dashboards and shortcuts
- Unit 3: Basic Reporting
- Lesson 1: Audience reports
- Lesson 2: Acquisition reports
- Lesson 3: Behavior reports
- Unit 4: Basic Campaign and Conversion Tracking
- Lesson 1: How to measure Custom Campaigns
- Lesson 2: Tracking campaigns with the URL Builder
- Lesson 3: Use Goals to measure business objectives
- Lesson 4: How to measure Google Ads campaigns
- Lesson 5: Course review and next steps
Watch how to get Take 10/10 (100%) and Pass the Course for Google Analytics for Beginners Unit 2: The Google Analytics layout in 30 Seconds
Check the questions and Answers below about Unit 2: The Google Analytics layout
1. What feature would be used to compare two date ranges in a report?
- Hourly, Day, Week, Month views in the time graph
- Real-time reports
- Date range comparison
- Account selector
2. What does the â€œUsersâ€ metric measure?
- The total number of visits to your website
- Users that had at least one session on your site in the given date range
- Users that landed on the homepage of your website
- Users who have signed up to an email newsletter on your website
3. What is the â€œBounce Rateâ€ in Google Analytics?
- The number of times unique users returned to your website in a given time period
- The percentage of sessions in which a user exits from your homepage
- The percentage of total site exits
- The percentage of visits when a user landed on your website and exited without any interactions
4. What is a â€œdimensionâ€ in Google Analytics?
- The total amount of revenue a business has made in a given date range.
- An attribute of a data set that can be organized for better analysis.
- A comparison of data between two date ranges.
- A report that offers information about your audience.
5. What is a â€œmetricâ€ in Google Analytics?
- A dimension that can help you analyze site performance.
- The dates in your date range.
- A segment of data separated out in a report for comparison.
- The numbers in a data set often paired with dimensions.
6. What is a â€œsecondary dimensionâ€ in Google Analytics?
- An additional widget you can add to a dashboard for more specific analysis.
- An additional metric you can add to a report for more specific analysis.
- An additional dimension you can add to a report for more specific analysis.
- A visualization that allows you to understand the impact of your data.
7. Which Google Analytics visualization compares report data to the website average?
- Pivot view
- Comparison view
- Performance view
- Percentage view
8. How can the amount of data in a sampled Google Analytics report be increased?
- Apply additional filters
- Remove the Secondary Dimension
- Choose â€œFaster responseâ€ in the sampling pulldown menu
- Choose â€œGreater precisionâ€ in the sampling pulldown menu
9. When selecting â€œShare Template Linkâ€ in the dashboard, what will be shared?
- Dashboard only
- Data only
- Dashboard and data
- Neither dashboard nor data
10. When a dashboard is shared, users can edit the dashboard configuration.
If you want to recieve the latest WordPress snippets, tutorials, tricks and useful information about web development, seo, social media marketing, google you can Subscribe to our newsletter. All you need to do is to fill the Subscribe form below, verify your Free Subscription in your email and start read our daily useful tips and tricks straight in your mailbox.
Note* we hate spam and our newsletter is powered by Google Feedburner and you will not get spam messages in your mailbox.