What Atom IDE Plugins I use on my set up?
When I started using Atom as my code editor, I greatly improved the code I produce and the time it takes. One of the main features that come in handy is the ability to install addons. A word of caution: If you starting to add a lot of addon Atom IDE will start load a bit longer which may be an issue if your machine is not strong enough. My general advice will be to skip everything you are not going to need and if you just want to test one of the Aton Add-ons below make sure to uninstall it if you don’t like it.
Atom IDE Add-ons I have active:
- Pigments – Visually display the color of any HEX or RGB values in the code with the actual colors.
- Minimap – Creates a bar that shows a visual preview of the code in a particular file. Something like an advanced scrollbar.
- Minimap Pigments – Display Pigments addon colors on the minimap.
- Highlight Selected – When you select a piece of code it highlights the rest of the occurrences of that piece of code.
- Minimap Highlight Selected – Adds Highlight Selected to the MiniMap.
- Minimap Find and Replace – Displays search matches in the MiniMap
- Linter – I’m using the base linter and the code language addons I use are listed below.
- Linter: UI default
- Linter: Tidy (linter-tidy)
- Linter: SASS Lint – If you use SASS or SCSS.
- Linter: ES Lint
- Linter: CSS Lint
- File Icons – Adds File icons to the UI.
- Atom Beautify – Code Beautify. Works with most of the coding languages.
- Atom IDE UI – Atom UIs to support language services and debuggers as part of Atom IDE.
- Atom IDE PHP – Adds PHP support to Atom.
What are your favorite addons for Atom? If I’m missing something important in my list here please let me know in the comments.
Have a great one!
Wordpress Resources | Snippets | Themes
- How to remove Genesis Framework post meta along with the Footer wrap on blog loop and single.php?
- What Atom IDE Plugins I use on my set up?
- How to Display FAQs Featured Snippet in Google SERP?
- What does the_content and get_the_content do in WordPress?
- How to change Dash icon color in WordPress admin menu with CSS?
Do you need a custom Wordpress Template?
You are on the right place if you need specific design, functions or template/s for your WordPress website. Did you ever ask some of the Questions Below?
- How do I create a custom WordPress template?
- How customisable is WordPress?
- How much does a custom WordPress theme cost?
- How do I edit the content of my WordPress site?
- How do I create a menu in Wordpress?
- What is the default template in Wordpress?
- How do I upload a theme to Wordpress?
- How do I create a new page in Wordpress?
- How do I add a template to Wordpress?
- How do I add a subpage in Wordpress?
- How old is Wordpress?
- What are Wordpress pages?
- How can I create a template?
- How do I change my theme in Wordpress?
- What is a taxonomy in Wordpress?
- Can you copy a page in Wordpress?
- How do I convert HTML to Wordpress?
- How do I change the layout of one page in Wordpress?
- How do I set a front page in Wordpress?
- How do I change the layout of my Wordpress blog?
- How do I change the header in Wordpress?
- How do I change the header text in Wordpress?
- How do I edit the top bar in Wordpress?
- How do I change the top header in Wordpress?
- How do I change my logo in Wordpress?
- How do I edit headers and footers in Wordpress?
- How do I hide the admin bar in Wordpress?
- How do I hide the toolbar in Wordpress?
- How do I edit text on a Wordpress site?
- How do I remove the Powered by Wordpress?
- How do I change my social media links on Wordpress?
- How do I add my Instagram feed to Wordpress?
- How do I link Facebook to my Wordpress website?