What do you need to install on your Windows PC for work with Roots Trellis and Bedrock stack.
The instructions on this post will be pretty straightforward. Go through the list below and install the programs one by one. A restart will be needed at the end and after installing PHP 7.2.
- Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
- Python 2.7.14
- Node JS
- Virtual Box
- PHP 7.2 (Reboot after this one.)
- Yarn (You will need this one only if are about to install Roots Sage also.)
To speed up vagrant performance in Windows install vagrant-bindfs and vagrant-winnfsd by running
vagrant plugin install vagrant-bindfs
vagrant plugin install vagrant-winnfsd
After this is ready you can go ahead and Install Trellis and Bedrock. If you need some help doing that please check our post How to quickly install Roots Trellis and Bedrock for local development environment on Windows.
Here is a simple snippet for single.php Loop With the code below you can display you single post/page content and get header.php and …
Trellis is a LEMP stack for WordPress local development environment. In this short tutorial I will walk you through the installation itself but be …
Wordpress Resources | Snippets | Themes
- How to create simple WordPress Loop for posts and display it in single.php
- How to quickly install Roots Trellis and Bedrock for local development environment on Windows
- What do you need to install on your Windows PC for work with Roots Trellis and Bedrock stack.
- Ctreate a query from a single category slug
- How to add HTML elements to Contact Form 7 (Select Multiple)